Information Notice Pursuant to Ex Art. 13 L. decree 196/2003
Legislative decree n° 196 of June 30th, 2003 (code regarding the protection of personal data) foresees the protection of persons and other subjects with regards to the processing of personal data. In accordance with the regulation indicated, this processing shall be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of all rights of confidentiality. In accordance with article 13 of the L. decree n. 196/2003, the following information is supplied:
1. The data supplied shall be processed for the following aims:
- Administrative duties;
- Entry in client list;
- Sending of identification and password for access to Internet site;
- Provision of information services and automatic control of the geographic position of persons and objects via the Internet protected by the appropriate protection codes (password);
- Internal statistical analysis;
- Invites to informational or promotional events;
2. The processing shall be carried out mainly with electronic and information systems so that the data is memorised both on information supports as well as paper supports as well as any other suitable support with respect to the safety measures provided in legislative decree n. 196 of June 30th 2003.
3. The conferring of data is obligatory for the implementation of the duties, company and contractual relations with Visirun S.p.a.. Any refusal to supply this data could result in the failure to continue the relationship.
4. The data shall be communicated to:
- Credit institutes;
- Professionals, consultants or service companies for the company administration and management who work for Visirun S.p.a..
5. The data controller is Visirun S.p.a. - A sole-shareholder company subject to direction and coordination by Fleetmatics Italia S.r.l., Via A. Zucchini, 53 – 44122 Ferrara (FE) in the person of the legal representative.
6. The person concerned may at any moment exercise their rights with regards to the data controller in accordance with art. 7 legislative decree 196/2003, and in particular:
6.1. the person concerned has the right to confirm the existence or non of personal data which regards them, even if they are still not registered and their communication in an intelligible form.
6.2. The person concerned has the right to the know:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the aim and terms of the data processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing implemented with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the designated data controller, the managers and the representatives in accordance with article 5, par. 2;
e) the subjects or the category of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated or may come to know data as the designated representative in the State territory, manager or representative.
6.3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) updates, rectification or , if interested, the integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or the block of the data processed in violation of the law including all that which it is not necessary to store in relation to the aims for which the data had been collected or successively processed;
c) declaration that the operations contained in a) and b) have been brought to the notice, even for that which regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, accepting the case in which this procedure has been impossible or includes the use of means manifestly out of proportion in respect to the rights protected.
6.4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, wholly or in part:
a) the processing of their personal data for legitimate reasons unless pertinent to the aim of the collection;
b) the processing of their personal data for the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for market research or sales communications.
7. Visirun S.p.a. has met the Law’s requirements as per guarantor notice for the protection of personal data in relation to the processing of data that indicate the geographic position of people or objects via a network of electronic communications in accordance with art. 37 of legislative decree 196/2003.
8. It is the responsibility of the Users of the VisiRun service to communicate to the users of the vehicles that they are controlled via a system which automatically shows their geographic position.
9. The Users are responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality and the protection of their own User registration and relative password for access to the Internet services offered by Visirun S.p.a.
Visirun uses technical cookies and third party cookies when the users browses the site pages. This policy provides information on what cookies are, which cookies are used and how to disable them.
What are cookies?
The "cookies" are small text files that a server can store on the hard drive of a computer and that can store information about the user. Cookies allow the website to record the user activity and to store his preferences. Cookies help to analyze the interaction between the user and the website by making the navigation more fluid and personalized.
What are the technical cookies?
The technical Cookies are those used for the sole purpose of "carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communication network, or as strictly necessary to the provider of a service of the information society explicitly requested by the subscriber or by the user to provide this service "(ref. art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
What are third-party cookies?
They are cookies managed by a third party which is not the owner of the site. For these cookies is up to the third party to provide proper information, while the owner of the site is obliged to report on the website the link to the site of this third party where these elements are available.
Which cookies does Visirun use?
Visirun uses technical cookies generated and used to its website and other external cookies generated in the web pages by third parties.
The cookies used on this web site do not personally identify the user, who remains anonymous. Visirun can also temporarily register the IP (Internet Protocol) as the identifier of the computer that accesses to their web pages, to help diagnose problems with the server and to administer its website.
Which third party cookies does Visirun use?
This site uses Google Analytics, a Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc .. Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on the user's computer and which allow the analysis of the use of the platform by the user. For more technical information.
The information retrieved from cookies on the user's activities are managed and stored on Google servers.
How can I disable cookies?
To disable the cookies from your browser we report the most popular browsers guides:
By disabling the cookies on your browser you may hinder the access and orderly functioning of certain pages.